Lately I have been trying to get into the mindset of classic latin american design (you’d think that would be easy for someone who’s refered to as “Johnny Brazil”). The people over at colour lovers put together a nice color set on peru, and the amazing typographers at typophile put together a great list a few years ago, and yet i am still seeking inspiration… it’s gonna hit me all at once, I can feel it.
- I am Officially Blogging at JohnnyBrazil.com
- Coversourcing – Book Jacket Design Competition
- Zach Galifianakis and Michael Cera or How come you look so much like cootie kid.
- My Font Experiment
- Photography of the Moment: Michael Poliza’s Heli-Africa
- Motion Graphic of the Moment.
- Johnny, Where have you been?
- Photography of the Moment: Andy Clymer
- I dont play video games much.. but this is funny.