So a few days after my original post about the new Bravia Ad, I saw this article about how they possibly stole the idea from LA-Based artists Kozyndan. While I didn’t want to repost just about that, I just recently saw the Ad they are playing in other parts of the world and it is a lot cooler than the bunnies. They use the pyramids and spools of colorful thread this time. Well played non-American Sony commercial, well played.
- I am Officially Blogging at JohnnyBrazil.com
- Coversourcing – Book Jacket Design Competition
- Zach Galifianakis and Michael Cera or How come you look so much like cootie kid.
- My Font Experiment
- Photography of the Moment: Michael Poliza’s Heli-Africa
- Motion Graphic of the Moment.
- Johnny, Where have you been?
- Photography of the Moment: Andy Clymer
- I dont play video games much.. but this is funny.