This guy takes drawing in the sand to a whole new level. I’ve seen a few posts about these photos, here and here, and now that I have seen his site, I am drawn even further into these beautiful photographs. Amazing the amount of work that goes into these pieces of art only to be washed away by the tide.
- I am Officially Blogging at JohnnyBrazil.com
- Coversourcing – Book Jacket Design Competition
- Zach Galifianakis and Michael Cera or How come you look so much like cootie kid.
- My Font Experiment
- Photography of the Moment: Michael Poliza’s Heli-Africa
- Motion Graphic of the Moment.
- Johnny, Where have you been?
- Photography of the Moment: Andy Clymer
- I dont play video games much.. but this is funny.