So, If you don’t know this about me, I really enjoy typography. So with that being said, I wanted to make a simple font, with a straight line and a circle. Thats it. Rules were that I could rotate the line any degree however I could only crop the line and circle at 90 degree angles, the only rule i bent was to slightly increase the x height of the lowercase o, apparently your eye plays tricks on you if you don’t. So here is my complete lowercase set for what I am calling Kris Sans. Simple like my name, no frills and my first attempt at creating a font. Surprisingly, this took a lot longer than I thought it would. I can see how people get lost in the little details of a letter on the micro level.
- I am Officially Blogging at JohnnyBrazil.com
- Coversourcing – Book Jacket Design Competition
- Zach Galifianakis and Michael Cera or How come you look so much like cootie kid.
- My Font Experiment
- Photography of the Moment: Michael Poliza’s Heli-Africa
- Motion Graphic of the Moment.
- Johnny, Where have you been?
- Photography of the Moment: Andy Clymer
- I dont play video games much.. but this is funny.