Since the ban on outdoor billboards within the city limits of Sao Paulo back in January, there has been a sad desolate feeling within the absence of the empty frames of the once vibrant ads. It seemed it would be only a matter of time until street art would peek its head out into different venues around the city. This photoset by 6EMEIA shows an interesting take on an old art form. Via.
- I am Officially Blogging at JohnnyBrazil.com
- Coversourcing – Book Jacket Design Competition
- Zach Galifianakis and Michael Cera or How come you look so much like cootie kid.
- My Font Experiment
- Photography of the Moment: Michael Poliza’s Heli-Africa
- Motion Graphic of the Moment.
- Johnny, Where have you been?
- Photography of the Moment: Andy Clymer
- I dont play video games much.. but this is funny.